As the Coronavirus pandemic delays much of the construction industry, Re:modern takes things online to support homeowners safely with remote consultations and My House Tribe, our online community to empower people in their renovation journeys.
Here are our resources for helping you stay supported and moving forward during this crisis:
- Remote Consultations. We’re set up for that. Contact us to book a time.
- My House Tribe has an active Facebook community online where you can post questions, interact with fellow homeowners, and watch Mona’s FB lives. Get free access directly to the community discussions here.
- Like or Follow the My House Tribe FB Page to know about upcoming events such as virtual workshops and happy hours.
- Confused about what’s considered “essential” vs. “non-essential” and want to know what you can do right now to best prepare your project for when lockdown orders lift? Watch a replay of Mona’s talk about Renovations and Remodeling during COVID-19 for a lot of useful and current information. Side note: Did she really wear a face mask to a virtual event? You’ll have to watch to find out.
- Connect with us socially @remodern and @myhousetribe on Instagram.
- Love podcasts? You’ll want to also connect @houseclubpodcast to get notified of Mona’s upcoming episodes.
Stay home and stay safe!